FANATEC has launched a new wheel Porsche 911 GT2 for the XBox360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
- Original Porsche 911 GT2 steering wheel design
- Licensed by Porsche Lizenz- und Handelsgesellschaft mbH
- Authentic metal Porsche logo on wheel
- Wheel rim wrapped in genuine Alcantara® from Italy which is 100% the same material as used in the real cars.
- Compatible with Xbox 360, PC and PlayStation 3
- Big diameter of steering wheel with 300 millimeters
- Gear sticks are interchangeable and can be mounted on the left or right side
- Big ClubSport Shifter paddles made of aluminum included
- TUNING functions with LED display
- Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
- Adjust ForceFeedback strength during game play
- Adjust sensitivity independent from the game. Turning angle can be adjusted in the wheel to from 90° to 900°
- ABS vibration in the wheel and on the (optional) Clubsport pedals for all games
- Change the linearity in the steering axis to get the precision of a 900° wheel and the fast movement of a 270° wheel
- Add some artificial Dead Zone to avoid shaking on straights if needed
- Customize the Force Feedback sensations by changing the spring and dampening forces
- Activate the drift mode to let the wheel spin faster
- Illuminated buttons switch automatically between Xbox and PlayStation symbols
- Powerful Mabuchi RS 550 Motor as used in RC cars delivers extra strong Force Feedback effects.
- Additional 2 Force Feedback actuators in the wheel simulates motor vibrations.
- Extra smooth and silent belt drive with minimized mechanical dead zone.
- High resolution wheel sensor.
- Play with table/cockpit: Strong table clamps with quick release keeps everything in place. Integrated screw inserts allows a strong fixation on a gaming cockpit.
- Play without table: Fully compatible with the RennSport Wheel Stand which is available optional
The 911 GT2 is available as wheel-only option coming with a Logitech G25/27 pedal adapter or in combination with the aluminum Fanatec Porsche Clubsport pedals. The wheel sells for 249 Euros/Dollars with the Clubsport combo being available for 499 Euros/Dollars.